Tabs

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My November hexies

Here is my November report, and I'm so happy to have finished part 1 on my mini La Passion.





















The other La Passion has got 2900 hexies already. Please visit Grit to find the pattern. It's always possible to join the fun.
























My pile of stars is growing, and these are numer 19 and 20.

















Then I have the two different half hexagon projects. They are slowly growing, six blocks every month. That way I won't get bored and put them in a plastic bag.




































As always you'll find more about all these quilts on my blog.

6 comments:

Grit said...

So fantastic as always.
Greetings Grit

Anonymous said...

I always love to see what you've finished! That little La Passion is really, really tiny. I'm in awe.

Julierose said...

Your mini La Passion is lovely--such tiny hexies! Hugs, Julierose

evaj said...

Roligt att du vill vara med och INSPIRERA på Visa och Berätta måndag!!Tack för din länkning/Bambikram

Angie in SoCal said...

Your La Pasion is lovely. It look's so different from Grit's. What a difference color can make. You've made quite a bit of progress on your other projects too - wonderful!

Mariella said...

Great progress on all the projects!! I've enjoyed seeing them grow!!