Tabs

Monday, November 10, 2014

New Blog Contributors

I've added two new contributors with lovely hexagon projects. On the sidebar, you will see their blogs, julierosequilts (Julierose) and Ditch Lily Quilts (Sue J.). Welcome to both of you! Please post about your hexagon projects right away, and then continue to update us with progress reports. Please put your name as one label, then the size of hexagon you are using as another one. Thank you!

I'm looking forward to seeing what our new members are creating. Once again, today I had hexagons on the list, and I didn't get that far down the list. I'll try again later this week! If we haven't heard from you lately, how about posting an update on your projects?

2 comments:

Turid said...

Welcome to Julierose and Sue! Looking forward to seeing your projects.

Julierose said...

Thank you tubakk.. hugs, Julierose