Tabs

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

One Wonderful Wednesday Hexagon

Quite some time ago, posting on my desertskyquilts wordpress blog January 17, 2013, to be exact, I collected quite a few fabrics to fussy cut some hexagons. I chose 1-1/4" hexagons because I wanted to showcase these cute fabrics. I cut quite a few, basted two ... and got distracted by other projects.

Anyway, now that I can't work on my black star points hexagon until I find the black to make more star points, I decided it was time to do some of these, so I'd keep up with my goal of having something hexagony to post each Wednesday. (Is hexagony a word? You get it, though, right?)

This little guy comes into his own today, after more than twelve months of waiting!

Fussy1

4 comments:

Val's Quilting Studio said...

One word: A D O R A B L E!!!

Turid said...

Really sweet. So happy that you found him again. I'd like more of him soon, please.

Linda said...

Love it!! What a cutie.

Mariella said...

It's very darling!! Happy Snails!!